On the occasion of the International day of the human rights, the Lebanese Foundation for Permanent Civil Peace – LFPCP, Institute of Human Rights at Beirut Lawyers Bar Association and Konrad Adenauer Foundation organized a conference event at 14 of December 2016, and it was titled: International mechanisms of Human Rights of Protection and Effectiveness.
The conference event took place at the conference room at Beirut Lawyers Bar Association - Maison du Avocat.
A number of panelists took the floor during the conference.The panelist are:
- Lawyer Antoino el Hachem: head of the Beirut Lawyers Bar Association.
- Mr. Philippe Lazzarini: UNDP Resident Representative.
- MP Michel Moussa - Chair of the Parliamentary Committee on Human Rights.
- Dr. Antoine Messarra - Judge at the Constitutional Council.
- Lawyer Elizabeth Souifi: Director of the Institute of Human Rights at Beirut Lawyers Bar Association.
- Dr. Myriam Younes: Dean’s assistant and human rights teacher at Beirut Arab University.
- Mr. Rabih KAYS: Attorney at Law and Program Director at LFPCP.